From Kzoo Makers
WORK IN PROGRESS CURRENTLY JUST CUT AND PASTED FROM WOOD ZONE TO GET FORMAT STARTED
- When Authorized to use tools, it means you have been authorized by a trainer to use the tools, this assumes you are a skilled woodworker and have woodworking know-how to use the tool. Authorization refers to the unique things that are required of a user at KMS, one knows how to use the tool, maintain it, where parts and tools unique to the tool are kept, and the proper condition to leave it in.
List of Trainers
- Keep shop area clear of debris, cutoff pieces and other hazards.
- Wear Eye and Hearing protection at all time using woodworking power tools.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Tie long hair back, remove dangling jewelery, remove work gloves.
- Take your time. Accidents happen because someone is in too big of a hurry.
- Think about what you are doing. If something seems unsafe, it probably is.
- Leave the space as clean as you found it. If you find it in a messy state, please send the coordinator an email describing the mess, date, and time, and then please be extra awesome and clean up after those before you.
Table of Equipment
Table of Tools
Projects and Material Storage
|Requested Date||Completion Date||Approved||In Progress|
|Build new outfeed table||2 November 2017||Yes||No|
|Fix Mortiser Machine||2 November 2017||Yes||Yes|
|Install new blades on the planer||2 November 2017||Yes||Yes|
|Requested Date||Type||Approved||In Progress|
|Hand Tools for Hand Tool Workbench||10 October 2017||Equipment||No||No|
|Planer blade sharpener||15 October 2017||Equipment||No||No|