Member Privileges & Responsibilities
From Kzoo Makers
- A member may host one guest at a time in the Makerspace tool area.
- A guest will not operate tools or equipment.
- A member may host an unlimited number of guests if approved for an activity if approved by the zone leader.
- In all cases, the member(s) hosting one or more guests are responsible for:
- Verifying that each guest has a signed waiver on file before they're allowed entry
- Signing the log with each guest.
- Making sure guests understand the guidelines under which we operate.
- Ultimately, cleaning up after guests if they fail to do it themselves
- If any of the following is true, the person is not allowed in the space and must leave:
- The person is not of the age of majority and a parent or guardian of the guest has not filled out the Young Guest Waiver on his or her behalf
- The person is banned.
- A guest who behaves inappropriately may be asked to leave by a member. In case of a dispute in the matter, any officer may mediate.