Payment Options for membership as defined in the organizational rules:
- Regular Membership*: $50.00/month or $550.00/year**
- Contract Membership*: $35/month, 6 month contract, must pay full 6 months up front.
- Family Membership*: $70.00/month, limited to 2 individuals
- All Hours Membership: $200.00/month or $2400.00/year**
- Lifetime Membership*: $4,200.00 (one time fee)**
Payment Options for non voting members:
- Junior Membership*: $25.00/month**
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions
* Building access only during public hours.
** Additional fees may apply for training and certification to use certain types of equipment. $45 sign-up fee for first time members covers first initial training.
*** Additional fee for Oversize property or project.
A Junior Member;
- Must have written consent of a parent or guardian and,
- Be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who is also a member, until they reach the age of majority in this state. A Junior Member may become a Regular Member upon reaching the age of majority and paying the Regular Membership dues.
Discounts have been applied to Charter membership ($35.00/month or $420.00/year). Failure to pay will result in loss of discount. These membership classes are no longer available.
Dues are payable in advance to the Kzoo Makers’ Financial Coordinator by the first of each month, considered paid as agreed if paid by the 10th of the month. Dues for partial months may be prorated at the discretion of the Financial Coordinator.
Membership classes may be changed, removed, and/or created as necessary by the Executive Council.
MAKE CHECK OUT TO: “Kalamazoo Innovation Initiative”
An additional 3% will be added to charges paid with a credit card.