Email email@example.com or stop by during open hours to join us.
Payment Options for membership as defined in the organizational rules:
- Lifetime Membership*: $4,200.00 (one time fee)**
- All Hours Membership: $200.00/month or $2400.00/year**
- Regular Membership*: $50.00/month or $550.00/year**
- Family Membership*: $70.00/month, limited to 2 individuals
- Contract Membership*: $35/month, 6 month contract must pay the full 6 months up front.
Payment Options for non voting members:
- Junior Membership*: $35.00/month**
Payment options for temporary access and/or passes:
- Day Pass*: $20 (one time fee)**
- Punch Card(6)*: $60.00 (must use up within 6 months purchase)**
* Building access only during public hours.
** Additional fees may apply for training and certification to use certain types of equipment.
*** Additional fee for Oversize property or project.
A Junior Member
- Must have written consent of a parent or guardian and,
- Be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian, who is also a member, until they reach the age of majority in this state. A Junior Member may become a Regular Member upon reaching the age of majority and paying the Regular Membership dues.
Discounts have been applied to Charter membership ($35.00/month or $420.00/year). Failure to pay will result in lost of discount. These membership classes are no longer available.
Dues are payable in advance to the Kzoo Makers’ Project Manager by the first of each month, considered paid as agreed if paid by the 10th of the month. Dues for partial months may be prorated at the discretion of the Project Manager.
Membership classes may be changed, removed, and/or created as necessary by the Project Manager.
MAKE CHECK OUT TO: “Kalamazoo Innovation Initiative”
An additional %3 will be added to charges paid with a credit card.